The Azure DevOps is a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, powered by Microsoft, Azure DevOps offers users with end-to-end toolchain framework for developing and deploying software.
Azure DevOps possesses several inbuilt functionalities that allow teams to run their tasks, manage their project, and automate their workflows for enhanced productivity.
A union of people, processes, and products, DevOps facilitates continuous delivery of value to the end-users.
- Track tasks with Kanban boards, backlogs, team dashboards
- Manage tasks
- Planning Work items
- Manage requirements
- Unlimited private Git repository hosting & support with all git functionalities.
- Securely connect and push code into the Git repositories.
- A set of repositories allow users to version control and conventionally manage the project code.
- It will allow the user to monitor code, solutions, builds, commits, pushes, PRs (Pull requests), and branching information related to the projects.
Azure Test Plans
- Get end-to-end traceability. Run tests and log defects from the browser.
- Track and assess quality throughout the testing lifecycle.
- Perform tests across web and desktop.
- Create a test directly from the work item.
- It is a cloud service that enables users to build and test the code project automatically.
- Azure Pipeline offers several capabilities such as continuous integration and delivery to consistently test and build the code and ship it to any target.
- It is an extension that makes it easy for users to discover, install, and publish NuGet,npm, and maven packages in Azure DevOps.
- Add other packages to the pipeline.
- Access to the latest features
- Global availability
- End of the upgrade cycle
- Simplified deployment to azure
- Hosted and maintained by Microsoft with a 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support